Apartment with patio
A lovely view of the turquoise pool
The spacious two-room apartments (50 m2), elegantly furnished and equipped with all comforts, are on the ground floor with a private entrance, and built in the country villa style: wood-beamed ceiling with exposed timbers.
The outdoor patio lets you enjoy lunch or dinner outdoors in complete independence, with stunning views of the park and the magnificent landscape of the gentle Umbrian hills,
- welcome kit on arrival
- patio with stunning views of the park and the magnificent landscape of the gentle Umbrian hills
- high-quality furnishings with evocative wooden beams
- heating and air conditioning
- cfully-equipped kitchen with kitchenette, large fridge, oven, dishwasher, electric kettle, utensils and tablecloths
- washing machine
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- free Wi-Fi
- bathroom with glass-walled shower
- towels, bed and kitchen linen
- eco-friendly toiletry set on arrival
- weekly intermediate cleaning and final cleaning included
- mid-week intermediate cleaning (included in July and the first three weeks of August, on request at other times for an extra charge)
- water, electricity and gas included
- cot (free on request)
- ironing board and iron (free on request)
- professional kitchen knives and tasting glasses (free on request)
- services for the disabled, on request according to availability: kitchen, bathroom and access
Each apartment has a washing machine, free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TV.
The living area has a fully-equipped kitchen for a completely independent stay, with large fridge, kitchenette, oven, dishwasher, electric kettle, utensils and tablecloths; there is a sofa which easily converts into a double bed with wooden slatted base.
The bathroom, with window, comes complete with a glass-walled shower, hairdryer, heated towel rack and eco-friendly toiletry set on arrival (shower gel, shampoo, soap and shower cap). The 18 m2 sleeping area is embellished with parquet flooring, cherry wood furniture and artistic rural paintings, and can accommodate three people in comfortable sommier beds. Services for the disabled are available, on request according to availability, for kitchen, bathroom and access. The large, bright reception offers a comfortable breakfast room with TV, reception services and displays of local handicraft products. It remains available during the times indicated for any need or information, and organises itineraries and guided tours on request.