Apartment with balcony
A splendid view of Assisi
The spacious two-room apartments (50 m2), with wonderful views of Assisi, are elegantly furnished and equipped with all comforts, located on the first floor with private entrance. They were built in the country villa style: wood-beamed ceilings and exposed timbers, and feature a balcony with wonderful views over the park with pool and the magnificent landscape of the gentle Umbrian hills.
A private table in the garden, in front of the pool, free on request, lets you enjoy lunch or dinner outdoors in complete independence.
- welcome kit on arrival
- balcony with stunning views of the park and the magnificent landscape of the gentle Umbrian hills
- high-quality furnishings with evocative wooden beams
- heating and air conditioning
- fully-equipped kitchen with kitchenette, large fridge, oven, dishwasher, electric kettle, utensils and tablecloths
- washing machine
- 32-inch flat screen TV
- free Wi-Fi
- bathroom with glass-walled shower
- towels, bed and kitchen linen
- eco-friendly toiletry set on arrival
- weekly intermediate cleaning and final cleaning included
- mid-week intermediate cleaning (included in July and the first three weeks of August, on request at other times for an extra charge)
- water, electricity and gas included
- cot (free on request)
- ironing board and iron (free on request)
- professional kitchen knives and tasting glasses (free on request)
Each apartment has a washing machine, free WI-FI and 32-inch flat-screen TV.
The living area has a fully-equipped kitchen for a completely independent stay, with large fridge, kitchenette, oven, dishwasher, electric kettle, utensils and tablecloths; there is a sofa which easily converts into a double bed with wooden slatted base.
The bathroom, with window, comes complete with a glass-walled shower, hairdryer, heated towel rack and eco-friendly toiletry set on arrival (shower gel, shampoo, soap and shower cap). The 18 m2 sleeping area is embellished with parquet flooring, cherry wood furniture and artistic rural paintings, and can accommodate three people in comfortable sommier beds. The large, bright reception offers a comfortable breakfast room with TV, reception services and displays of local handicraft products. It remains available during the times indicated for any need or information, and organises itineraries and guided tours on request.